Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Last Full Day in Jerusalem!

For our second to last day we (Ben, Lindsay, Lindsay, Koryl, and me) went to the Israeli Museum.  It was great being able to wander through without having an assignment to do.  There was a modern section that made me feel like I was in a scary movie which was a little creepy but I loved the European section.

Then we walked into West Jerusalem and got some delicious donuts, some shawarma, and a crepe.  It was pretty delicious!

As we started walking into the old city and we saw a sign for "Underground Prisoners" and pointed left.  So we headed there.  Guess what, there weren't any prisoners.  Instead it was a museum that held prisoners during the British Mandate.

Then we got to the old city and I got the shirts from Shaban's and Sister Ohman picked us up and drove us back to the center.

We had our last night dinner where they went all out and had steak and stuff and then Lindsay Hall and I handed out the T-shirts.



Then we had our final program.  There were some glitches but in the end it turned out good!
 

No comments: